Li Hong, professor, doctoral tutor, deputy director
, Department of Psychology, Tsinghua University, director of Center for Social Work and mental health research, Shenzhen Graduate School, life-time member of International Psychologists Society (IPS), Vice president of IPS China Section.
September 1999-June 2002 Ph. PhD in Health Psychology, University of Hong Kong
September 1983-July 1986 Beijing Normal University Development Psychology Research Institute, Master's degree
September 1979-July 1983, Department of Psychology, Beijing Normal University, bachelor's degree
August 1998-February 1999 visiting scholar, Hong Kong Baptist University
May 1988-May 1989 visiting scholar, Indian State University, USA
2008-present professor, Department of Psychology, Tsinghua University
2005-2008 Professor, Institute of Education, Tsinghua University
1994-2005 Associate professor, Faculty of Humanities, Tsinghua University
1989-1994 Lecturer, Institute of Development Psychology, Beijing Normal University
1986-1988 Institute of Development Psychology, Beijing Normal University, teaching assistant
Member, professional Committee of Educational Psychology, Chinese Psychological Council
Vice Chairman, psychological Counseling Committee of college Students of Chinese Mental Health Society
Health psychology (focusing on research: anxiety, depression and schizophrenia)
decision Psychology (focusing on research: awareness and decision-making; subconscious and decision-making; emotion and decision making; emergency decision making; optimization and satisfaction decision making; empirical decision making, etc.)
Scientific Research Papers (# Student one; * Newsletter author)
1. Jing Yuan Liu# Hong Li* (2019). The causal relationship between state anxiety
and attentional bias:the moderating effect of cognitive appraisa L. Attention, Perception, Psychophysics (online published).
2. Jing Yuan liu# in Hong li* (2019). How state Anxious Individuals Perceive Time:the Mediating effect of attentional Bias. Emotion (in press).
3. Jing Yuan liu# in Hong li* (2019). Interactive effects of trait and state anxieties on time perception. Acta Psychologica (the Third review).
4. Liu Jingyuan #, Li Hong * (2019) The effect of state anxiety on time distance perception: There is an intermediary effect of regulation. Journal
of Cardiology (the third review).
5. Lu Kexin #, Wang Xu, Li Hong * (2019). Death anxiety defense mechanism and its correlation model, psychological
Science progress, 27 (2): 344-356.
6. Liu Jingyuan #, Li Hong * (2019). Effect of state depression on attention bias: regulatory role of cognitive evaluation,
Chinese Journal of Mental Health (accepted
) 7. Li Sha Fu#, Junjie Yu, ShiGuang NI, in Hong Li* (2018). Reduced Framing Effect in Experience-Based Decisions: Experience Adjusts Affect Forecasting with Loss. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 76, 231-238.
8. Li, H. (2018). Taoist Philosophy and Decision-Making, Keynote Speaking in Asia Pacific Career Development Association, 16 May.
9. Luan, M#., Fu, L.S., &Li, H.*(2018). Do maximizers maximize for others? Self-Other
Decision-making differences in maximizing and satisficing. Personality and Individual
9. Li Hong *, Lisha. (2018). Empirical decision Making: Search and learning under incomplete information conditions. Northwestern Division University
newspaper (social Science edition), 55 (2), 105-114.
A. Zhang, y#., Chen, Z. J., h.* (2017). Toward a model of risky decisions:
synergistic effect of affect intensity and affective processing on risk-s eeking as a
function of decision domain. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 73, 235-242.
11. Luan, M.#, & Li, H.* (2017). Good enough—compromise between desirability and feasibility: An alternative perspective on satisficing. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 70, 110-116.
12. Luan, M.#, & Li, H.* (2017). Maximization Paradox: Result of Believing in an Objective Best. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 43(5), 652-661.
13. Zhang, Y.#, Zhou, H., Luan, M., & Li, H.* (2017). No one left behind: how social distance affects life-saving decision making. Journal of Risk Research (1), 1-11.
15. Li, H*., Huang, L., Zhang, Y., & Ni, S. (2016). Effects of intuition and deliberation on escape judgment and decision-making under different complexities of crisis situations. Safety science, 89, 106-113.
16. Zhang, Y.#, Chen, Z. J., Luan, M., & Li, H*. (2016). Affect Intensity and Risk Preference in Life-Saving Decisions. Basic and Applied Social Psychology, 38(2), 89-97.
Li, h*., Shi, Y., Zhang, Y., Huang, L.,% Gao, A. (2015). Influence of the sources on escape judgment with intuition and after deliberation. Safety Science, 78, 101-110.
18. Xu Xian #, Li Hong *. (2015). The influence of field of view and urgency on evacuation efficiency in virtual escape environment: The intermediary function of herd behavior. Psychological and behavioral Studies, 13 (3), 311-319.
19. Zhang Yufeng #, Li Hong *, Krang. (2015). The degree of close relationship and the influence of mode of thinking and decision-making style on risk appetite. Psychology probe new, 35 (2), 118-123.
20. Gaoyang #, Li Hong *. (2015). The herd behavior of mice in real and simulated fire situations: a heuristic strategy. Scientific Bulletin, Volume 60th, 1-14.
21. Shen Khan #, Li Hong *. (2014). The thinking bias of patients with gastrointestinal diseases: the intermediary effect of subjective health feeling. Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology, 23 (4), 627-630.
22. Krang #, Li Hong *. (2014). The relationship between the integration of migrant children's identity and discrimination perception: the role of social support and coping style. Psychological development and education, 30 (1), 31-38.
23. Chen Shi #, Li Hong *. (2014). Sequential substitution effect of double machining escape decision. Psychological Science, 37 (1), 83-87.
24. Krang #, Yang Ruidong, Li Hong *. (2014). The growth of a foreign person-a review and exploration of the social integration of mobile children. Journal of China Youth Political College, 32 (6), 50-54.
25. Huang Lin Yeon #, Li Hong *, Krang. (2014). The relationship between intuitive and analytical decision-making and its influencing factors. Journal of Western Beijing Normal University (social Science Edition), 51 (5), 124-129.
26. Krang #, Li Hong, Yang Ruidong *. (2014). The impact of the nature of social support and recall on the integration of mobile children's identity. Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology, 22 (3), 408-412.
27. Xu Jihong #, Li Hong *, Krang, Chen Ping. (2014). The influence of spatial location on herd behavior in college students ' escape decision. Psychology probe New, 34 (3), 243-248.
28. Krang #, Li Hong *. (2014). The relationship between the integration of migrant children's identity and mental health: the regulating effect of self-efficacy. Special education in China, 21 (1), 60-66.
29. Krang #, Li Hong *. (2014). Mobile Child Identity Integration: The impact of measurement and recall nature. Psychological and behavioral Studies, 12 (1), 45-51.
30. Huang Lin Yeon #, Li Hong, Xu Jihong (2013). The contextual effect of intuitive and analytical decision strategy preference. Psychological and behavioral Studies, 11 (6), 433-439.
31. Xu Jihong #, Li Hong *. (2013). The framework effect of different suggested sources and relationships in emergency decision-making. Applied Psychology, (4), 364-370
32. Li Hong *, Gaoyang. (2013). Comparison of escape decisions of mice under real fire and simulated fire situation. Journal of Psychology, 45 (9), 993-1003.
33. Li Hong *, Chen Shi, Krang. (2013). Intuition and analysis of escape decisions under simple and complex conditions, psychology, 45 (1), 94-103.
34. Li Hong *, Xu Xian, Chen Shi, Gao Anqi. (2012). Information sources in escape decisions the effect of intuition and analysis on the adoption bias. Psychological and behavioral Studies, 10 (6), 452-458.
35. Krang #*, Li Hong *, Huang Lin Yeon. (2012). The holistic research perspective of learning delay: tradition and innovation. Psychological development and education, 28 (4), 463-471. (Chinese People's University books and periodicals Information Center copy newspaper Materials B4 "psychology" in 2013, the 2nd
issue of the full reprint, 72-81.) 36. Li Hong *, Krang, Huang Lin Yeon. (2012). Status quo and policy suggestions on the self-identity of floating population. Journal of Western Beijing Normal University (social Science edition), 49 (4), 68-74.
Li, h*., Lee, Y. T. (2011). Incidental emotional and relation to ABC model. Journal of Cognitive and Behavioral Psychotherapies, 11 (2), 209-219.
Lee, Y. T., Li, H. (2011). Spiritual belief and ethnic relations in China:a cross-cultural and the psychological of In Zhi, Q. Z. (ed.). The ' s Republic of China Today. World Scientific Publishing Co.Pte. Ltd., 239-258.
39. Li Shenjiang #, Li Hong *, Jin Lei vera. (2011). Types and analysis of college students ' employment pressure, Tsinghua University education Research, 31 (2), 71-76.
40. Krang #, Li Hong *, Xu Jihong. (2011). Revision and reliability test of the active delay scale in the group of Chinese college students, Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology, 19 (4), 462-466.
41. Li Hong. My opinion on psychology and Harmonious Society, (2011). Psychological and behavioral studies, supplements, 88-95.
42. Li Hong. (2010). Relationship between accompanying emotions and A-B-C models, Psychological Science, 33 (6), 1426-1431.
43. Li Hong *, Sun Hanban. (2010). The role of optimism in regulating the relationship between self-reflection and inner awareness and mental health, psychological development and education, 25 (5), 515-520.
44. Li Hong *, Shing, Chen Liyun. (2009). Discovery of positive significance in the disaster, Journal of Capital Normal University, 36 (4), 117-122.
A. Li, H. (2008). College Stress and Psychological Well-being:self-transcendence Meaning of Life as a Moderator. College Student Journal, 42 (2), 531-541.
46. Li Hong *, Lin Chongde, Shanglei. (2007). The regulation and mediating effect of the sense of life control on the relationship between control and mental health inside and outside, Psychological Science, 30 (3), 519-523.
47. Li Hong. (2006). Regulating effect of self-transcendence of the meaning of life on the relationship between stress and health, psychology, 38 (3), 422-427. Copy and reprint of the NPC newspaper (2006 issue 9th).
48. Li Hong *, Shanglei, Nie Jing. (2006). Questionnaire on mental Health quality of teenagers establishment of dynamic system Component table, psychological and behavioral research, 4 (2), 101-106.
Li, H., Lin, Ch. D. (2005). The measurement of stressful events in Chinese college students, Psychology in the Schools, 42 (3), 315-324.
A. Li, H. (2005). College stress and psychological Well-being:personal control as a moderator, International Journal of Chinese Applied Psychology, 2 (3), 161-164.
51. Li Hong. (2005). Establishment and Reliability index of university teachers ' work stress scale, psychological development and education, 21 (4), 105-109.
52. Li Hong. (2005). Study on the types and stress intensity of work stress of university teachers, education research of Tsinghua University, 26 (5), 100-105.
A. Li, H. (2004). College stress and psychological Well-being:vision in life as an empowerment of college students in China, in T.Lo E.Au (ed.), Youth Empowerment:international Experiences (pp. 133-158). Published by City University of HongKong, May, 2004. Keynote Speaking at International conference.
54. Li Hong. (2004). Measurement of mental health: comparison of self-esteem scale and emotional scale, psychological development and education, 20 (2), 75-79.
55. Li Hong. (2004). Comparative study of grade and gender differences in university campus stress, Education research, Tsinghua University, 25 (2), 114-118.
56. Li Hong. (2004). Quality, psychological quality and quality education, psychological and behavioral Research, 2 (4), 592-596.
A. Li, H., Lin, Ch. D. (2003). Study of college stress and psychological well-being of Chinese college students, Acta Psychologica Sinica, 35 (2), 222-230 .
A. Li, H. (2003). The Effects of Meaning in life in the Relation between SARS Crisis and life Quality, the first Asia Psycho-therapy Confer Ence (India), 2003, 11. Oral Presentation.
59. Li Hong *, Shing. (2003). Interview analysis of 16 Beijing citizens in SARS outbreak, Chinese Journal of Mental Health, 17 (8), 528-532.
60. Li Hong *, Wang Shanhui. (2003). Study on the anxiety status of college students, Chinese Journal of Clinical Mental Health, 11 (2), 148-149.
61. Lin Chongde, Li Hong, Feng Ruichen. (2003). Scientific understanding of mental health and Mental Health Education, Journal of Shaanxi Normal University, 32 (5), 110-116.
62. Li Hong. (2003). Study on the self-esteem status of college students, psychological and behavioral Studies, 1 (2), 133-136.
A. Li, H. (2003). College Stress and Psychological Well-being:vision in life as a Coping Resource, Ph.D. Dissertation at the University of Hong Kong, 2002.
64. Li Hong, Meijinlong. (2002). Preparation of press strength table for college students, Journal of Applied Psychology, 8 (1), 27-32. People's University newspaper copy reprint, 2002 (9), 49-53.
Li, H., Boey, K.W. (2002). Vision in life Buffers in the Relationship between College Stress and Psychological Well-being, the 4th Dutch Conference o N Psychology and, 2002, 5. Oral Presentation.
66. Li Hong, Chen Qifang. (2002). Beijing and Hong Kong Chang Kansas Marriage Satisfaction scale, psychological development and education, 4, 82-85.
67. Li Hong, Meijinlong. (2002). Types and characteristics of university campus stress, Psychological Science, 4, 398-402.
68. Li Hong. (2002). Study on the emotional status of college students, Education Research of Tsinghua University, 23 (6), 91-95.
69. Li Hong, Meijinlong. (2002). Measurement of college students ' psychological problems: the structure of GHQ-20 and its reliability and validity, psychological development and education, 18 (1), 75-79.
70. Li Hong. (1998). Preparation of behavioral problems scale for college students, Chinese Journal of Mental Health, 12 (2), 79-80. Chinese People's University newspaper copy reprint 1998, 1, 9-103.
71. Chen Qifang, Li Shuxian, Li Hong *. (1998). Survey of public mentality after the reunification of Hong Kong, Hong Kong: Hong Kong Sha Tin Women's Conference, Hong Kong Shatian District Government subsidy.
Li, H., Xing, S.y. (1998). Gender Difference on the Math Sub-test of the Scholastic Aptitude Test May Culture-Specific. Educational Studies in Mathematics, 34, 49-66.
Li, H. (1996). Gender Differences on the SAT-Math is Culture-specific,26 Annual symposium:jean Piaget Society, U.S.A. 1996, 11. Brynes, Oral Presentation.
A. Li, H. (1996). The Behavioral of a Problems Inventory of Chinese College Students. XIV Biennial ISSBD Conference, Canada, 1996, 8. Oral Presentation.
75. Li Hong, (1994). Experimental study on the effects of fetal music on the Fetus, Journal of Psychology, 26 (1), 51-58.
76. Li Hong, (1993). A brief introduction to foreign research on reward strategies for children, a new psychological exploration, 1 (3), 20-24.
Writings and Translations:
1. Li Hong. Teacher work Stress Management, Malaysia: Malaya Cultural Undertakings Co., ltd., 1th edition, 2009.
2. Li Hong. Teacher work Stress Management, Beijing: China Light Industry press, 1th edition, 2008.
3. Li Hong. Health psychology, Wuhan: Wuhan University press, 2nd edition, 2008.
4. Li Hong. Stress response and mental health of college students, Beijing: Beijing Normal University press, 2004 1th Edition.
5. Li Hong. Life intention, Beijing: Higher Education press, 1th edition, 2004. Clusters, Department of Social Science Research and ideological and political work, Ministry of Education.
6. Translation of Li Hong. Perverted psychology, Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 1th edition, 2008.
7. Translation of Li Hong. Illusion-Handbook of Treatment and Response, Beijing: China Light Industry Press, 1th edition, 2012.
8. Li Hong. Handbook on Educational Psychological Assessment in China (1th Edition). Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2015 edition.
9. Li Hong, Krang, etc. Guidance Manual on adolescent health development. Beijing: China Population Mission Center, 2015 edition of the National Population and family planning family.
10. National Population and Family Planning Department Mobile Population Management Services Division, Li Hong, China Floating Population Development Report Beijing: People's Education press, 2011 1th Edition.
11. Authored by Li Hong. Postpartum mother Yangxin Baodian, Beijing: China Population Press, 2010 1th Edition.
1. 邹泓, Li Hong and other editors-in-chief. Health Psychology (national secondary Vocational School textbook), Beijing: People's Education Press, 1th edition, 2009.
2. Li Hong the 4th chapter. See, Editor-in-chief of Lin Chongde. Developmental psychology, Beijing: People's education press. 1th Edition, 2009.
3. Li Hong in chapters 3rd and 5. See, Editor-in-chief, Shing, psychological counseling (National School of Applied Psychology in higher medical colleges). Beijing: China Pharmaceutical Science and Technology Press, 2006 1th Edition.
4. Li Hong the 4th chapter. See, Editor-in-chief of Lin Chongde. National primary and secondary school teachers Mental health education curriculum-Professional teacher's book (Ministry of Education Teacher Education Department clusters) [on], Beijing: People's Education Press, 2004 1th Edition.
5. Li Hong the 4th chapter. See, Editor-in-chief of Lin Chongde. National primary and secondary school teachers Mental health education curriculum-Professional teacher's book (Ministry of Education Teacher Education Department clusters) [under], Beijing: People's Education Press, 2004 1th Edition.
6. Li Hong the 7th chapter. See, Editor-in-chief of Lin Chongde. National primary and secondary school teachers Mental health education curriculum-non-professional teacher book (Ministry of Education Teacher Education Department clusters), Beijing: Education Science Press, 2004 1th Edition.
7. Li Hong the 4th chapter. See, Editor-in-chief of Lin Chongde. Developmental psychology, Beijing: Beijing Normal University Press. 1995 1th Edition.
8. Lin Chongde, Li Hong: Psychology of the 90 's. See, Editor-in-chief of Wang Zikun. Scientific development discussion on Fieldbus, Beijing: Beijing Normal University Press. 1993 1th Edition.