Psychologist Xie Gang
Ph. Temple, University School of Psychology, USA, currently a member of the American Association of School Psychologists and International Psychologists Society. Since 2000, she has worked as a school psychologist at the California Public campus, focusing on educational psychological assessment and counseling from the age of 3 to 22, and has been a professional counselor for school psychology at California State University East B. since 2013. Since 2002, in cooperation with San Francisco Bay Area radio, television and dozens of civil society organizations, the knowledge of popular science and health care, its parent-child lectures are widely welcomed by the Chinese community, educational blogs have also been concerned by parents at home and abroad, included in the "education, but also" collection of essays and parenting magazines. The monograph "I am a school psychologist in the United States: walking into real American primary and secondary school life" will be released by Beijing Normal University Press in April 2016.
Content of the report of the Conference
To be a school psychologist in America.
--System and practice of mental health education in primary and middle schools in the United States
Between 1996 and 201,620, I worked from a Pennsylvania school psychologist, interned to work in the California Silicon Valley public campus, observing, experiencing and practicing the frontline of mental health education in primary and secondary schools in the United States. This report discusses the system and deficiency of mental health education in primary and secondary schools in the United States from the following three aspects for reference by domestic school psychology colleagues.
(I) How can the United States train practical school psychologists?
1. What is the postgraduate course of at least 60 (one year, two semesters) or 90 (one year, four Quarter) credits after undergraduate education?
2. Teacher-directed trainee (supervised fieldwork) and one academic year internship (internship) What are you exercising?
(Ii) three-tier model of mental health education in primary and secondary schools in the United States (3 Tiered model)
1. Inter-school scope of prevention and intervention services
2. Targeted Intervention Services
3. Personalized Services
(C) How can mental health be rooted in other educational resources?
1. Assessment of academic difficulties, diagnosis and special education services
2. Conduct management and correction
3. Vocational evaluation of junior high school to counseling
4. Cooperation with teachers, parents, community and off-campus psychological counseling institutions
It's said that 99% 's psychologists need it all here.Chinese Congress of Applied Psychology
4 Major Thematic Forums 5 Invited report of the field
-An unrivalled industry summit
6 Large series of themes One Thematic reports
-A spiritual pageant that brings a perspective
A/ An application area $ Field Keynote Forum
-Encompasses a wide range of psychological and practical sectors
A Workshop in a meeting
-Take you net all kinds of psychological dry goods